Yoga classes everyday in person in Adelaide and livestreamed to wherever you are
Guru COVID has taught us how to offer classes livestreamed online as well as in person. We are continuing to offer classes this way even though we still think that live in person classes are the ideal. This means that you can come to classes from wherever you are, and we hope you do.
Bookings are essential whether you are attending in person or online.
For IN PERSON classes
- You must book in as places are limited to 15 in Main Hall and 8 in Studio Room
- You must bring all your own equipment
- No-shows will be charged
- See further instructions below
For attending ONLINE - these classes are LIVE STREAMS of in person classes
- You must book in to let us know you are coming (so we can be sure to set up the stream) and to get the zoom link on the booking confirmation email - half an hour's notice is appreciated
- Make sure you have opted in for account and reminder emails on your MindBody profile so you get the booking confirmation email with the link
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so the email has less chance of going into a spam folder
- Get your gear together and set yourself up nice and early, perhaps 15 to 20 mins prior to the class
- Set yourself up so the camera can see you and turn on your video - this way the teacher has some chance of watching what you are doing and giving you more of a live experience by adjusting cues and making suggestions
- In our classes we sometimes suggest blocks, straps, bolsters and blankets, so have things to hand, finding substitutes if you do not have the actual yoga gear
- Many people are finding that if they can set up a second screen, for example their TV, whether that is by wireless means or with a cable, it means that they can watch the teacher on one screen (e.g. the TV) and angle the camera into the perfect position for the teacher to see them. This is ideal.
Having trouble booking?
It might be an incompatible browser. Try changing your browser. Chrome usually works well.
For health and safety at IN PERSON classes
- Do not attend if you are unwell
- You must supply your own equipment, we cannot loan equipment
- There are no hydration stations - bring a full waterbottle
- Observe all social distancing protocols
- Be especially careful not to crowd reception and ladies loo
- Use only allocated mat spaces
- Clean your "plot" after class with product supplied and according to instructions