Listen to our director Vani Shukla on ABC Radio National & Radio Adelaide
Online and In-Person Traditional Yoga & Meditation Classes in Adelaide
This is your wellbeing centre
Yoga soothes body mind and spirit and you are welcome to join us at our beautiful studio at Torrensville in the Adelaide inner western suburbs.
Our focus is your well-being. We will help you release tension, heal, find inner peace, build mental and physical strength and flexibility. Yoga Spirit Studios is a safe space for you to learn and practice yoga and meditation and explore practices for your total well-being.
We live-stream all our classes straight from our studio.
Please make sure you are receiving receipts and schedule prompts from your MindBody profile. Register for classes through MindBody.
The Zoom link is provided on the registration confirmation email you get after you've registered online. Zoom is easy to use and reliable. Set up your mat and smart device. Click on the link. Follow the prompts you get from Zoom and you are ready for the class. Enjoy your well-being classes from the comfort of your home.
We have a reduced capacity in classes that are IN-PERSON due to government restrictions but still, we are so fortunate to have this open and big space to fit in good numbers with maintaining social distancing.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL!
- Bookings with payments in advance are essential
- No shows will be charged so unbook if you can't come - please note phoning the studio just before a class is not sufficient to unbook yourself.
- Bring all of your own equipment, mat essential and bolsters, blankets, strap and block if able - we are not permitted to loan equipment.
- Bring a full water bottle, we are not permitted to provide hydration stations
- Please comply with social distancing protocols at all times and wear masks when not practicing Yoga or Meditation
- Please clean your "plot" with the product supplied according to instructions after class.