Welcome to your wellbeing centre
Some classes will be offered IN PERSON from 1 June
Other classes will continue to be offered online only
In person classes have a maximum of 10 people
BOOKINGS FOR BOTH IN PERSON & ONLINE ARE ESSENTIAL
You can use the same class pass or membership to attend classes in person and online.
Our special COVID-19 casual class options:
- Chipping in $5
- I can manage $10
- I could really use a freebie (which is $0 but you still go through the checkout)
will continue through June.
Please make sure you are receiving receipts and schedule prompts from your MindBody profile. Register for classes through MindBody.
The Zoom link is provided on the registration confirmation email you get after you've registered online.
Zoom is easy to use and reliable. Set up your mat and smart device. click on the link. Follow the prompts you get from Zoom. When you are in the "zoom studio" try to arrange the mat so the whole of you can be seen in the video of you when you are on the mat. That way the teacher can see you and maybe offer suggestions or encouragement.
You can choose not to be seen by turning off your video if you prefer but then the teacher will not be able to see you and make any suggestions to help you.
We have very limited number of places in classes that are IN PERSON due to government restrictions.
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL
- Bookings with payments in advance are essential
- No shows will be charged so unbook if you cannot come - please note phoning the studio just before class is not sufficient to unbook yourself. Please become familiar with the online procedures
- Bring all of your own equipment, mat essential and bolsters, blankets, strap and block if able - we are not permitted to loan equipment
- Bring a full water bottle, we are not permitted to provide hydration stations
- Please comply with social distancing protocls at all times
- Please be mindful not to crowd in reception or ladies loo - please have patience and keep each other safe
- Only use an allocated mat space
- Please clean your "plot" with product supplied according to instructions after class.
Safe and inclusive for you
Yoga soothes body mind and spirit and you are welcome to join us at our beautiful studio at Torrensville in the Adelaide inner western suburbs.
Our focus is your well-being. We will help you release tension, heal, find inner peace, build mental and physical strength and flexibility. Yoga Spirit Studios is a safe space for you to learn and practice yoga and meditation and explore practices for your total well-being.