1. Protecting your privacy
Yoga Spirit Studios understands that your privacy is important and is committed to protecting your privacy. Yoga Spirit Studios will ensure as far as possible that personal information collected through our website or within our studio is used only for the purposes as set out in this statement.
This Privacy Statement sets out the standard of protection you can expect in respect of your personal information. By accessing and using our website or by submitting information to us, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information in the ways described in this Privacy Statement.
2. Your personal information
We may hold a variety of your personal information, including your name, your address, your phone number and mobile number and your email address.
3. How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you – for example, when you signup for services, either through the studio directly or to book and pay for services online;
- general information about visitors to our website is collected for general statistical reporting – such information includes service provider, browser type, pages accessed on our website and what site you came from – however, this information cannot be used to personally identify you; and
- records of any e-mails, “contact us” messages or other correspondence that you send via the website or directly to the studio.
Your information is collected by us as described above and stored on our database.
You have control over any personal information we collect from you and marketing promotions and newsletters provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving any future mailings.
4. Access by children
If a person under sixteen years of age has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, those details may be removed by emailing your request to us.
5. How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways, including:
- for the purpose for which the information was requested;
- to promote Yoga Spirit Studios services;
- to market our products and services to you, including by email;
- to give you access to your personal information on our website and the ability to book and pay for our services via the website.
If you would like to unsubscribe (or “opt out”) you may use the SafeUnsubscribe message at the bottom of the system generated email, or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. When we disclose your personal information
We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless required by law to do so. When external parties perform services on our behalf, we will ensure that this entity protects your personal information in a manner which is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
7. Updating personal information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
You can update your personal information at any time and we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to provide you with information on our activities. Please help us by:
(a) letting us know if there are any errors in the information we hold about you;
(b) keeping us up-to-date with changes to your information, such as changes to your name or address; and
(c) updating your details on our database via our website please email us at email@example.com..
8. How you can access your personal information
You are able to access your personal information held by creating your personal login via our website in the MINDBODY section where you can also make bookings and payments, and you can also update your details there. Should you wish to access, update or remove your details, please visit our website at www.yogaspirit.com.au or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Preventing unauthorised access to your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to maintain the security of and to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorised access to your personal information will not occur, either during transmission of that information to us or after we receive that information.
10. Linked sites
Our website may contain links to other Internet websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience. If you submit personal information to or via any linked site, the privacy principles applying to that information will be outside our control. You should therefore check the privacy statement of the linked site before submitting information to or via that site.
11. Changes to our Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may need to change this Privacy Statement to reflect our changing business practices. We may therefore change this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the amended Privacy Statement on this website. All personal information collected and held by us will be governed by our most recent Privacy Statement, as posted on this website.
12. How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please email us at email@example.com.