3 days from 4pm Friday 13 October to 1.45 Monday 16 October
All yoga and meditation offer relief from stress and anxiety and a a way of getting out of your head. This retreat will be centred around the practices of iRest®. iRest is more. iRest is based on ancient wisdom and enhanced by a modern understanding of psychology and neuroscience. Evidence based research has shown that iRest nurtures lasting well-being, heals deep traumas, and builds resilience to meet the challenges and stresses of life. These benefits extend beyond the practice mat and into everyday life
Through regular practice we may find ourselves in a state that words fail to describe, which we might call a state of "pure Being". When we come into the simplicity and stillness of pure Being, there is a familiarity about it, like coming home at last. Retreat is an opportunity to immerse in practices that assist in bringing us into that deep stillness. Please join Tina on this retreat to pause from the usual pattern of day to day life and immerse in deep stillness, coming home to rest in Being.
What to expect
Retreat will have the following elements:
- Restorative yoga
- iRest Yoga Nidra and meditation
- Gentle body sensing yoga
- Pranayama and breath sensing
- Periods of the practice of silence in community
- Opportunities for questions and discussion.
Who should attend
- You feel run off your feet, too busy and anxious with too much to do. - You need to attend this retreat to stop and recharge.
- You crave to take your yoga deeper and to learn more and are wondering if taking teacher training is the only way. - Attend this retreat to deepen your practice, learn more about yoga and to find your way.
- You have had an experience you cannot explain. Could it be spiritual? - Attend retreat and explore the possibilities.
- Just craving some peace and quiet and quality "me-time". - Retreat is the best vacation to rest and rejuvenate.
Where is it?
This retreat will be held at the beautiful Lokananda Retreat Centre, 9 Main Road, Point Pass, 90 minutes from the CBD.
Registration opens at 4pm on Friday with dinner at 6.30 and the first session at 7.45pm. Retreat ends after lunch on Monday at 1.45pm.
$610 for payments in full by 15 September. A minimum of eight is needed by this date or the retreat will be cancelled and full refund given. Registrations after this date will be $710. You may choose to secure your place with a deposit of $300.